Maxim is a businessman, entrepreneur, innovator, leader of public opinion on entrepreneurship and innovation (total confirmed contacts 2017-2019 - 133 million).
In addition to its activities in the Multiplex Board, Maxim is currently:
- Managing Partner of UNIT.City Innovation Center, Kyiv – the first innovation centre in Ukraine – which is a business, training, leisure and living area with a total area of 500,000 m2;
- Co-owner and Chairman of the Board of Corporate Accelerator RADAR TECH;
- Founder of the first Corporate Accelerator in Ukraine for developing corporate innovation, an association of the leading corporations and promising startups. The developed base of 700 Ukrainian startups;
- Co-owner and Partner of SYHIW 84 GmbH (Frankfurt am Main, Germany), a company working in the fields of Big Data, IT development, BI project, development and support of national start-ups at the international level, development of a national it-cluster, projects of attracting foreign investments in Ukraine.
Maxim has successful experience in implementing projects in the areas of public administration; project development, innovation and information technology; media and municipal consulting; as well as consulting on integrating innovation into business development, anti-crisis measures, self-sustainability, return on investment and value creation, development of modern ecosystems in public spaces.
- UCGA Ukrainian Corporate Governance Academy. Training at the Corporate Governance program.
- Aspen Institute Kyiv. Specialized training in Responsible Leadership.
- Kyiv International Institute of Management, MBA diploma, 2003
- Kyiv International Institute, International Economics, specialist, 2000